Isaacs & Isaacs Super Bowl LIV Commercial
The Hammer has returned and this year’s commercial is out of this world! Be one of the first to see the next exciting installment of Super Bowl Hammer Heroics. Register to win SUPER prizes and visit our YouTube Channel for more great videos!
Register To Win!
Register Here To Win Prizes in This Year’s Contest!
2020 Super Bowl Commercial Contest – Win Big!
The Hammer’s giving away SUPER prizes. Cheer on your favorite superhero from a brand new 55-inch Smart Television or join the Hammer for a 2020 commercial! That’s right, YOU could be The Hammer’s next sidekick! Be sure to enter before the deadline on Monday, February 24, 2020, 12 Noon ET.
Our Super Bowl Contest Prizes Include:
- 55-Inch Smart Television
- “The Hammer Sidekick Experience” – Includes the chance to appear in a 2020 commercial with “The Hammer,” a $200 Visa Gift Card and a Hammer “Swag Bag.”
See official contest rules for details. Follow Isaacs and Isaacs on Facebook, Instagram and/or The Hammer’s YouTube Channel for exciting updates and announcements! Register to win by filling out the contest entry form.
Register To Win!
Love The Hammer? Relive His Super Bowl History!
- Win Big! Super Bowl Contest Rules
- 2019 Super Bowl Commercial: Alien Invasion – Over 10 Million YouTube Views!
- Follow The Hammer on Social Media and YouTube!
The 2020 Hammer In Space Lawyer Super Bowl Commercial
In a realm impossibly far away, the battle between The Hammer vs. Big Insurance continues in outer space! At stake? Justice for all. Space soldiers are trying to force innocent voyagers to accept small checks. But there’s one intergalactic hero who won’t let that happen: The Hammer. Buckle up for action beyond lightspeed as The Hammer takes on “Big Insurance.” This war is about to go galactic. Join him in his most epic adventure yet!
The Saga Continues: The Hammer’s Super Bowl Commercial 2020
Our epic saga blasts off once again in this latest Installment of Isaacs & Isaacs’ blockbuster Super Bowl commercials. Catch up with the story and all of our legendary Super Bowl ads below:
- Episode I: The Big Insurance Zombies (2017) – Darryl Isaacs, The Hammer, took on Big Insurance Zombies in the epic big truck accident apocalypse.
- Episode II: The Dragon Lawyer (2018): The Zombies were no match for The Hammer, but an even greater threat looms on the horizon: Winter… and Big Insurance. The winter zombies tried, once again, to get unsuspecting citizens to accept their small checks, but The Hammer had a trick up his sleeve: A Dragon of Justice!
- Episode III: The Superhero Lawyer (2019): After defeating the zombies a second time, The Hammer faced a threat from new worlds! The Hammer had to channel three heroic forms to defeat the alien menace. Last year’s ad has now surpassed 10 million views on YouTube!
- Episode IV: Hammer In Space – This year, The Hammer takes on the evil Big Insurance Realm in outer space where a mighty galactic battle brews! Can The Hammer rise up and defeat these forces of darkness to make the “Space Laws Super Bowl Commercial” the best Super Bowl ad of the year? We’ll let you decide! Stay tuned for Episode IV. The 2020 Space Battle Super Bowl Commercial from Isaacs and Isaacs is on its way!
Date and Location of the 2020 Super Bowl
Super Bowl LIV, the 54th Super Bowl game, is scheduled for Sunday, February 2, 2020 at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida. Kickoff time TBD.
Click to Enter the Contest!
Watch Our Commercials & Follow Us On Social Media
Go Behind The Scenes of the 2020 Isaacs & Isaacs Super Bowl Commercial
Check back soon after Super Bowl Sunday for the official Behind The Scenes page for the 2020 Isaacs & Isaacs Super Bowl Commercial!
2020 Lawyer Super Bowl Ad – Hammer In Space Is Coming!
Check back for updates often as we approach the final stretch toward Super Bowl! Visit our commercials page see more of the best super bowl commercials from Isaacs & Isaacs!
The law firm of Isaacs and Isaacs operates nationally with their primary office at 1601 Business Center Ct, Louisville, KY 40299. Please note that services may be performed by other attorneys.