When you entrust your case to us, you don’t have to worry about your case’s outcome. We resolve 99 percent of the claims and lawsuits we handle. With Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers on your side, you can focus on getting better. Whether you were hurt in a collision, by a dog bite, or in another situation, we’re ready to help.
An Indiana personal injury lawyer at our firm will do everything possible to secure compensation for your injury-related expenses. We’ve recovered billions in the 25-plus years we’ve served our communities. Today, you can start a free case review with no obligation.
Our Firm Proudly Manages These Practice Areas in Indiana
Some of our firm’s practice areas include:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Bicycle accidents
- Dog bites
- Truck accidents
- Rideshare accidents
- Car accidents
- On-the-job injuries
- Wrongful death
You generally have two years to file your injury or wrongful death lawsuit, per IC § 34-11-2-4. We will file your case within the state’s mandated deadline.
Our Lawyers Will Seek These Losses After Your Accident
At Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers, we realize that no amount of money will fix what happened to you or your loved one. However, we will fight for the compensation you need.
Financial recovery can account for:
- Healthcare expenses, including surgeries and medications
- Lost wages, tips, bonuses, and benefits
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Property damage expenses (such as the cost of replacing your vehicle)
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of consortium, parental guidance, and household services
- Funeral expenses, including cremation or embalming
We’ve Recovered Billions for Injured Claimants
Issacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is a proud member of the Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum. That means we’ve recovered multi-million-dollar settlements and verdicts for our clients. Some of our successful outcomes include:
- Our client’s daughter was injured in a serious school bus accident. We recovered a $6.4 million settlement.
- We recovered $1.4 million for our client after a negligent driver T-boned her vehicle.
- Our client was rear-ended by a large commercial truck. We recovered a $2.25 million settlement.
These are just some of the settlements we’ve secured for our clients. We encourage you to check out our previous case results online.
Our Previous Clients Have Shared this Feedback About Us
When we say we advocate for injured claimants, you don’t have to take our word for it. Some of our previous clients have shared:
- “It was a pleasure to have the Isaacs & Isaacs team help me after being hit by a truck as I was walking to the market. They went above and beyond to help with all I went through!” – JoeAnn S.
- “John came to our house and went over the legal part of it thoroughly, quickly, but he always made it more about us. I would recommend them to anybody because they’re going to make sure that you’re protected. It just always felt like we were dealing with a family instead of a legal process.” – Tammy S.
We also have an “A+” rating on the Better Business Bureau’s website.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Indiana Will Prove Negligence
Each injury case requires us to prove negligence, meaning that because of another party’s reckless actions, you suffered losses. Proving negligence requires us to investigate your situation, calculate your losses, and consult field experts.
We also must establish these four elements:
- Another party (like a motorist, dog’s owner, etc.) had a duty of care. This means they had an obligation to keep others safe.
- The other party violated their duty of care.
- The other party caused your accident and resulting injuries.
- You incurred emotional, physical, and financial losses.
Our Legal Team Will Handle Everything Your Case Requires
In addition to proving negligence, we will also:
The more witnesses we have to corroborate your claim, the stronger your case. Based on your situation, we may use testimony from:
- Accident reconstruction specialists
- Animal trainers
- Law enforcement officials
- Healthcare professionals
Your testimony is also important. We encourage you to write down everything you recall about getting hurt. Even the smallest detail can validate certain aspects of your case.
Calculate Your Damages
Calculating your damages lets us know what constitutes a fair settlement offer. We will use your injury-related billing statements, invoices, and receipts to accomplish this task.
File Your Insurance Claim
Indiana operates on a fault-based system. So, if you suffered harm in an accident, you can usually file a claim with the other party’s insurer to seek damages. Filing a successful insurance claim involves:
- Reviewing the liable policy
- Backing your claim with evidence
- Handling communications with claims adjusters and witnesses
- Writing and sending your demand letter, which outlines your damages
- Negotiating a settlement
- Protecting you from bad faith insurance practices
File Your Civil Lawsuit
Our law firm knows that most cases are resolved through insurance settlements. However, our trial-ready lawyers are ready to litigate your case. This process involves:
- Filing your lawsuit within the statute of limitations
- Taking depositions from witnesses
- Objecting to unfair questions or proceedings
- Communicating with the other party’s legal team
- Arguing your right to compensation
We Offer Resources to Injured Claimants in Indiana
During this challenging time, we want to support you in any way we can. Here are some resources that give you an idea of what it’s like to work with us:
- Our blog. If you have any questions about your case, we encourage you to check out our blog. We provide answers to some of your most pressing questions, including: “What costs are covered by workers’ compensation?”
- Our Car Accident Checklist. The things you do immediately after a collision can affect your case’s outcome. Here, you can get a copy of our Car Accident Checklist so that you can ensure you’re taking the appropriate steps.
- Our YouTube channel. If you want to get a “feel” of what it’s like to partner with us, we encourage you to check out our YouTube channel. Here, we answer some questions and concerns claimants have about recovering compensation.
Begin a Free Case Review with Our Indiana Personal Injury Team
Our team is available around-the-clock to listen to your story. If you or a loved one suffered harm due to a negligent party, Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is ready to fight for you.