$10 million. $6.4 million. $2.2 million. These are just some of the outcomes our Lexington personal injury lawyers have secured for people injured in Kentucky.
During our decades of service, Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers has secured more than $1 billion in damages. If you suffered harm in a collision, dog attack, or other type of accident, we’re ready to serve you. We offer free case reviews where you can explore your options.
Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers Works on a Contingency-Fee Basis
When you partner with our firm, we’ll start working on your case at no upfront cost. You don’t owe fees or costs unless we win your case. This is because we work on a contingency-fee basis; we take our attorney’s fees as a predetermined percentage of your settlement or court award.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Lexington, call 800-800-8888
Our Injury Lawyers in Fayette County Manage All Types of Cases
We help injured claimants who have suffered injuries from:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including cars, trucks, bicycles, and pedestrians
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Dog bites
- Catastrophic accidents
- Self-driving vehicle accidents
- Rideshare accidents
We also help grieving families with their wrongful death cases. With us on your side, you can expect supportive legal care.
Lexington Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-800-8888
We’re Ready to Recover Compensation for Your Losses
Our lead partner, Attorney Darryl Isaacs, is known locally as “the Hammer.” That’s because he’ll stop at nothing to get what you need. This passion extends to each member of his team.
Through an injury claim or a lawsuit, compensable losses in your case may comprise:
Emergency Medical Services
After getting hurt, you may have required immediate medical care, such as:
- Intravenous medications
- Life support
- Ambulance transportation services
- Diagnostic exams
- Stabilization procedures
Financial recovery can account for each of these hardships.
Ongoing Medical Care
Treatment doesn’t stop once you leave the hospital. Depending on your injury’s severity, you may require long-term care, which may include:
- Physical therapy
- Mental health services
- Assistive devices
- Doctors’ visits
- Specialized care
- In-home help
If you suffered a disabling condition, you may need in-home modifications, such as widened doorways and wheelchair ramps. Financial recovery can account for these things as well.
Lost Employee-Related Benefits
Being seriously injured can prevent you from working. You shouldn’t have to “play through the pain” to earn a living. While you recover, our team can seek the cost of your:
- Paid-time off and vacations
- Self-employed income
Pain and Suffering and Inconvenience
We know that being injured causes more than financial losses; it also affects your physical and mental well-being. Pain and suffering and inconvenience accounts for:
- Your daily pain levels
- Any changes to your mental health
- Any “inconveniences,” such as having to rely on public transportation
This expense largely depends on your situation. We will examine various aspects of your accident, injuries, and losses to arrive at a fair figure.
Various Out-of-Pocket Expenses
Aside from pain and suffering, other compensable non-economic damages include:
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Mental anguish
- Loss of consortium
Wrongful Death-Related Expenses
We’re terribly sorry if you lost a loved one. You shouldn’t have to deal with legal matters right now. While you spend time with your family and friends, we will pursue compensation for your late loved one’s:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Final medical needs
- Other related losses
Our Injury Team in Lexington Will do Everything Your Case Requires
Pursuing compensation goes beyond filing an insurance claim. It requires gathering evidence, calculating your losses, and proving negligence.
Here’s how our team will accomplish these tasks:
We Will Investigate Your Accident and Injuries
As noted, we need information to support your case. We will obtain supporting evidence by:
- Interviewing eyewitnesses
- Consulting with field experts, such as accident reconstruction experts
- Pulling security camera footage
- Requesting a copy of the police report from Fayette County
- Speaking with your healthcare providers and reviewing your treatment plan
- Evaluating your accident-related losses
Calculating and Pursuing Your Losses through a Claim
We want you to recover everything you need to pay for your losses. To determine what constitutes a fair settlement, we will evaluate your past, present, and future losses. This involves reviewing your injury-related invoices, receipts, and billing statements.
We will first pursue your losses by filing an insurance claim. This involves:
- Sending your demand letter
- Filing your claim’s paperwork
- Negotiating a settlement
- Protecting you from bad faith insurance practices
- Reviewing the liable insurance policy
- Fighting for what you need
Filing Your Civil Lawsuit within the Correct Time Frame
With regard to car wrecks in Kentucky, KRS 304.39-060(6) generally extends the statute of limitations to two years from the date of wreck or date of last PIP or No Fault payment.
For wrongful death cases in Kentucky, you may only have one year from the date of death or one year from the appointment of the personal representative, not to exceed two years from date of death.” KRS 413.180
Your personal injury lawyer in Lexington will handle all of your case’s relevant deadlines. You won’t have to worry about anything other than getting better.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Offer Resources to Injured Claimants in Kentucky
We offer these resources to look over while you consider your legal options:
- Our car accident checklist. If you suffered harm in a collision, you might not be sure what to do next. With our car accident checklist, you can learn about how to protect your legal rights.
- Our podcast. Attorney Darryl Isaacs has a podcast where he talks about the personal injury world and the financial recovery process.
- Free case reviews. When you connect with our team, we can discuss your legal rights and options. You can also ask us questions about partnering with our team in Lexington.
Connect with Our Injury Team Today
If you or a loved one suffered harm due to another party’s negligence, look no further for legal aid. Isaacs & Isaacs Personal Injury Lawyers is here to help. To learn about pursuing compensation, dial 1-800-800-8888.