Kentucky Car Accident Lawyers Helping Injured Victims Pursue Justice and Collect Compensation for Medical Bills, Lost Wages and More.
Frequency of Car Accidents in Kentucky
The Kentucky car accident attorneys at Isaacs & Isaacs will fight for the justice and compensation you deserve. We have recovered over $1 billion in damages for our clients in KY, IN, and OH. Of the 158,171 accidents reported by the state of Kentucky in 2018, 34,774 involved injuries and 670 were fatal. Car accident statistics also confirm that collisions happen around the clock. That’s why we have set up our firm to receive your calls 24/7.
We’ll Represent You in All Car Accident Types in Kentucky
Our law firm provides experienced legal representation for injured victims across many categories. In addition to crashes between passenger vehicles, some popular civil cases involving car collisions that we handle include:
- Airbag Deployment Accidents
- Head-On Collisions
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit By a Vehicle
- Ridesharing: Lyft & Uber
- Semi-Trucks and Commercial Vehicles
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Injury Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Preparing for a Kentucky Car Accident Lawsuit – Audio Podcast
Kentucky car accident lawyer Darryl Isaacs — The Hammer — addresses car crash injuries on “Ask The Hammer,” the podcast exploring the legal matters that matter most. Be sure to review what to do after a car accident. Listen to the episode directly below.
Build Your Case with a Kentucky Car Accident Lawyer
After a car accident, you will be in touch with insurance companies. In many circumstances, they will not want to give you the money you need and are owed by law to cover expensive costs and damages associated with vehicle crash injuries like:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Lost future earning potential
Insurers will aim to settle your case for the least amount of money possible. This is precisely when a car accident lawsuit becomes necessary — to make you whole again in the eyes of the law.
Car Accident Law Firm Proudly Serving All Of Kentucky
Isaacs & Isaacs has been helping Kentucky car accident injury victims for over two decades. We serve every city in KY including these:
- Bowling Green
- Fort Thomas
- Mount Washington
- St Matthews
Steps Taken By Our Kentucky Car Accident Injury Lawyers
The process of reviewing your injury claim and filing a lawsuit on behalf of injured victims is the work our experienced car accident attorneys in Kentucky have been providing for more than 25 years.
Here’s are some of the steps that may be involved when our attorneys represent you in a car accident injury case:
- Provide a free review of your injury claim and listen to your important story;
- Answer your questions;
- Advise you what to do next. If we move forward and represent you, a contract will be signed so that all parties can be on the same page.
- Begin the discovery process, investigate the scene of the accident and all other evidence related to your claim;
- Review medical records, submit and review police reports, and all legal documents;
- Meet with insurance adjusters;
- Deliver the injury demand letter to the parties at fault, file a legal complaint with the courts to open a lawsuit on your behalf if necessary;
- Negotiate a fair settlement on our behalf.
- Go to trial when negotiations fail
Keep in mind, Isaacs and Isaacs uses a contingency fee system for our injured clients. This means that we will put forward the major expenses of your case and we will only collect a percentage when we win your case. That’s the popular “no win, no pay” model. If you do not win, you pay no fee and we do not collect these expenses from you.
The time to act is now. Deadlines to file your injury claim — known as the statute of limitations — exist and must be followed in order to protect your case. Call attorney Darryl Isaacs — The Hammer — and the team at Isaacs and Isaacs today at 800-800-8888 to get started.
Isaacs and Isaacs, Main Office
1601 Business Center Ct
Louisville, KY 40299
Common Car Accident FAQ’s
? What To Do After A Car Accident?
The essential steps after a crash include:
- Stay at the scene of accident
- Call 911 for help
- Contact the police if no one is injured but when there’s property damage
- Get info from the other driver(s) and witnesses
- Take pictures and video if possible
- Speak to a car accident attorney as soon as possible
- Keep a copy of our car crash checklist in the glove box of your vehicle.
? How To Get A Car Crash Police Report?
A licensed car accident attorney will be able to easily retrieve and review your police report.
Additional steps include:
- Contact the law enforcement department who issued the report to retrieve a copy – This may be a paid service.
- Contact your auto insurance company – Your claims department will often order a copy of the police report, and may provide a copy to injured parties for free.
- Online police report companies may provide your police report for a fee.
? Who Is At Fault In An Auto Accident?
Fault in a car accident is determined differently in every state. Kentucky is considered a No Fault state, which refers to the insurance coverage known as Personal Injury Protection (PIP). This will determine what money damages and other elements can be recovered after a car accident in order to pay for medical bill payments and is referred to as PIP benefits or No Fault benefits.
Determining liability for a car crash typically comes down to proving negligence of a driver or a company.
Be sure to listen to our podcast episode: Who is At Fault in a Car Accident?