The insurance company does not want to give you all the money you are entitled to by law–they want to settle your case for the least amount of money possible.There are many car accident law firms out there. You will need a lawyer to navigate your case and demand maximum compensation for all your losses. The attorneys at Isaacs & Isaacs have recovered over $900,000,000.00 in damages for our clients. Car wrecks happen day and night and we have set up our firm to receive your calls around the clock. Call us at 800-800-8888 to speak to one of our dedicated auto crash lawyers.
Who is at Fault in a Car Accident? – A Conversation With Darryl Isaacs
Attorney Darryl Isaacs sat down to address questions about car accidents and fault in a recent radio episode of “Ask The Hammer,” the podcast exploring the legal matters that matter most. Play the episode directly below.
Choosing a Personal Injury Lawyer Who Specializes in Car Accidents
Some popular cases we handle include:
- Accidents with trucks or commercial vehicles
- Injuries & wrongful death involving driver negligence (cell phone use, DUI)
- Takata air bag recalls
- Hit and run accidents
- Accidents with uninsured motorists
- Pedestrians hit by a vehicle
- Head-On collisions
Sometimes an auto accident injury is not evident until much later. You should seek medical attention immediately, even if you don’t think you are hurt. This is the best way to physically and legally protect yourself and your loved ones.
Isaacs & Isaacs Top Car Accident Lawyers Are Here to Help You
Good lawyers for car accidents have experience, skill, and passion. We are determined to defend the rights and interests of every client. At Isaacs & Isaacs we are relentless in demanding justice for each and every client we represent.
Our auto accident law firm will get started on your case immediately by:
- Listening to your story;
- Answering your questions;
- Advising you what to do next;
- Investigating the accident scene and all other evidence related to your claim;
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and all documents;
- Determining which parties are liable for your injury;
- Meeting with insurance adjusters;
- Helping you file your claim;
- Demanding a just settlement for all of your damages.
Lawyers for Car Insurance Claims – What You Need to Know
An experienced auto injury attorney knows that insurance companies often rush to contact victims of car crashes in order to get them to settle before they have learned the full extent of their injuries. As soon as they find out about the accident, the insurance company will begin to investigate your claim. They may try to contact you and ask you to sign papers while you are still in the hospital, or unable to return to your job.
Be sure to speak to a skilled car insurance lawyer before you sign any papers. Your car injury lawyer should be the only one to communicate with the insurance company. If an insurance adjuster contacts you, remember that person is on the job, not engaging in friendly banter. You must tell the insurance adjuster to speak to your attorney, not to you, in order to protect your claim.
Important Tip: Do Not Delay in Filing Your Car Accident ClaimEach case must follow the statute of limitations — the countdown clock ticking to the legal buzzer when a claim will no longer be admitted by the courts. We would like the chance to help you before:
- Evidence disappears;
- Witnesses forget what they saw or move away;
- The time limit for filing your claim expires and you are barred from recovering any money for your injuries and losses.