Improper passing or turning by truckers causes accidents due to negligence and can result in serious injuries or the deaths of others. The experienced truck accident law firm of Isaacs & Isaacs has won over $1 billion for injured persons in negligence cases in Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio and can do the same for you. If you have been involved in an accident caused by a truck, call 800-800-8888 as soon as possible to contact our offices, so that time is not lost.
- The statute of limitations starts running when your accident occurs
- Witnesses to an accident may become difficult to locate or forget details
- Evidence needs to be gathered quickly and can disappear or be lost
What Constitutes Improper Passing?
A trucker to passes or turns improperly can endanger others on the road, and if a collision occurs because of this negligence, the trucker can be held legally liable. Some examples include:
- Changing lanes without signaling
- Not yielding the right of way
- Passing another vehicle in a no-passing area
- Not checking blind spots correctly before changing lanes
What Constitutes Improper Turning?
Improper turning by a large truck can result in a serious accident. Some causes of improper turning include:
- Making a turn too sharply, which can cause rollover onto other vehicles
- Turning too widely so that the truck enters another lane
- Disregarding other traffic and pedestrians when making a turn at an intersection
What To Do After a Truck Accident – A Conversation With Darryl Isaacs
Attorney Darryl Isaacs sat down to address questions for those who have been involved in a crash involving big rig trucks or other large commercial vehicles. Join us in this radio episode of “Ask The Hammer,” the podcast exploring the legal matters that matter most. Play the episode directly below.
Reach Out to a Truck Accident Law Firm for Help
Being involved in an accident caused by a negligent truck driver can cause serious injuries that result in medical bills, lost time from work and a disruption in your family’s lives. Calling a law firm that has a record of winning or settling 99 percent of their negligence cases is a good start.
If you have been involved in an accident with a large truck, call Isaacs & Isaacs as soon as possible. Your free consultation is just one phone call away. In addition, Isaacs & Isaacs works on contingency, so you don’t have to pay a penny until your settlement has been reached.
Our trucking accident lawyers serve clients throughout the Unites States. To speak with one of our experienced truck accident attorneys, give us a call 24/7 at 800-800-8888.