Improper passing or turning by truckers causes accidents due to negligence and can result in serious injuries or the deaths of others. The experienced attorneys at Isaacs & Isaacs have won over $700 million for injured persons in negligence cases and can do the same for you. If you have been involved in an accident caused by a truck, call 800-800-8888 as soon as possible to contact our offices in Kentucky, Ohio or Indiana, so that time is not lost.
The importance of calling quickly includes:
- The statute of limitations starts running when your accident occurs
- Witnesses to an accident may become difficult to locate or forget details
- Evidence needs to be gathered quickly and can disappear or be lost
What Constitutes Improper Passing?
A trucker to passes or turns improperly can endanger others on the road, and if a collision occurs because of this negligence, the trucker can be held legally liable. Some examples include:
- Changing lanes without signaling
- Not yielding the right of way
- Passing another vehicle in a no-passing area
- Not checking blind spots correctly before changing lanes
What Constitutes Improper Turning?
Improper turning by a large truck can result in a serious accident. Some causes of improper turning include:
- Making a turn too sharply, which can cause rollover onto other vehicles
- Turning too widely so that the truck enters another lane
- Disregarding other traffic and pedestrians when making a turn at an intersection
Being involved in an accident caused by a negligent truck driver can cause serious injuries that result in medical bills, lost time from work and a disruption in your family’s lives. Calling a law firm that has a record of winning or settling 99 percent of their negligence cases is a good start.
If you have been involved in an accident with a large truck, call Isaacs & Isaacs as soon as possible. Your free consultation is just one phone call away. In addition Isaacs & Isaacs works on contingency, so you don’t have to pay a penny until your settlement has been reached.