Truck Accident Due to Disregarding Traffic Signals
Passenger car drivers are not the only ones who can disregard traffic signals and cause an accident. Truckers can ignore them too and cause a tragic accident when this happens. The experienced team of truck accident attorneys at Isaacs & Isaacs has recovered over 700 million for those were were victims of negligence and can do the same for you. Call us at 800-800-8888 for a consultation 24/7 in the states of Kentucky, Indiana or Ohio and speak to one of our attorneys for free.
Reasons why you should call as soon as possible:
- The statute of limitations starts running at the time of your accident
- Witnesses can disappear or forget with the passage of time
- Important evidence can disappear or be mislaid
How Do Truckers Disregard Traffic Signals?
There are numerous ways a truck driver can disregard the rules of the road that all motorists are expected to obey with regard to traffic signals. These can include:
- Failing to yield to other traffic
- Speeding through stop signs or red lights
- Making an illegal turn at a light
- Speeding in construction zones or areas around schools or hospitals
- Using the wrong lanes
- Turning in front of other vehicles
Liability When a Trucker Disregards Traffic Signals
A truck driver who disregards the rules of the road and causes an accident as a result can be held liable for the injuries caused to another person. In addition, if that driver is employed by a trucking company, the company may be held liable under certain circumstances.
Call Isaacs & Isaacs to have your questions answered and to have your case reviewed by one of our attorneys. Paying for injuries that were caused by another person is unfair, and we can pursue compensation to cover your expenses so you can concentrate on getting better.